“What in the world does Sweetie do?”
Sweetie is a hybrid strategist who works with individuals, communities, and large scale projects to realign their narratives as they transition for growth. An educator by training, Sweetie specialized in working with well able minds, individuals with profoundly gifted areas of thinking, and learning differences. Her work has includes multi cultural perspective and the work of integrating complex multi generational, cultural and multi ability hearts into communities that thrive by honoring differences and engaging new narratives.
As her students left her classroom she realized that too often, the transitions were still a hindrance to effective outcomes. Leaving the classroom and engaging with the same well able, at times behavior disordered or individuals with visionary thinking and learning differences (we now call them entrepreneurs) she created a support system for adults with gifted thinking, high creativity, and capable thinking to have the support systems and infrastructure to sustain and support their creations.
Sweetie cultivates projects that empower people. Her loves are gathering people and conversation round a kitchen and learning through deep feasting of conversation how to say “yes and” to brain storming and developing new narratives and aligning outcomes for individuals, communities and cultures. Appreciating and learning from our past, celebrating our presence and preparing to cultivate our futures, the roles of Sweetie include:
- Professional Speaker on topics of:
- The role of education in the United States
- The Needs of Well Able Minds: Creating Supportive Environments for Brilliance
- Why Are We Ignoring Our Brightest and Able Minds? More of the same is not enough.
- Cultivating Community: Every Heart Matters on the Farm
- Hybrid Strategist for Individuals, Companies, and Brands in Transition
- Under the Radar training or development for people in transition
- Public facing roles as transition team supervisor
- Personal Professional Development for Digitalization of Curriculums
- Ghostwriter, Wordsmith, and Curriculum Developer
- Media and Product Developer
- Facilitator of Panel Discussions, Explorations in Educational Conversations and Engaging Excellence in Communities